Improved test in PrintStreamOutputBehaviour

Description

I tried to improve the tests in PrintStreamOutputBehaviour similar to the changes I did in the Template output to check if xml encoding is done correctly in all cases (it does) and if the file is actually valid xml (it wasn't, not even the expected string was).
To make this work I added an xmlunit check and changed the order of the created story to match the way a real story is created, in this case the xml is valid.
This didn't require any change to actual code, only the test code was wrong, so this is a minor issue.

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Alexander Lehmann

Labels

None

Components

Fix versions

Affects versions

Priority

Minor
Configure