NPE during run tests in other languages

Description

I have a simple project Jbehave + Thucydides from archetype: net.thucydides:thucydides-jbehave-archetype.
And I modified class de.jbehave.AcceptanceTestSuite to change the locale of the test for other language e.x. German


Also I modified story file


I ran the tests.
Until now everything looked fine but when I added Exmaples Table in story file:


Next time NPE occurred:

Workaround
Put file https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-core/blob/master/jbehave-core/src/main/resources/i18n/keywords_de.properties in your project in /src/main/resources/i18n/ with change one line:

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Tomasz Uss

Labels

None

Components

Affects versions

Priority

Major
Configure